Wednesday, March 1, 2017

SOL # 1 how to do a blog

There are lot of people don't now how to a blog and I'm going to so you how to do it but do you now that it's so easy to do a blog first you have to pick something to write about it so you can now what is the thing that you are writing about it and the most thing that you have to pick it is something you now so you can do it fast not be at one blog for a week do you now how I finish  y blog fast because u now what I'm going to write about and I remember it that how you can finish fast and it will be easy for you because you now all the things that you are going to write them there are more to talk about and how to do a blog and now you are going to now.


And this is a picture how to do a blog and I'm going to give some idea like
I have been fortunate enough to meet and become friends with many phenomenally successful bloggers over the last few years. We have spent a lot of time talking about what it takes to create a blog that people love.

Interestingly, almost all of the successful bloggers I know have these same three things going for them:
1.  A blog that’s set up on the right platform (the WordPress.org platform, which is what I recommend (see Step 1: The Basics for further explanation).
2.  A desire to create blogs that inspire and/or help other people.
3.  A good mentor – access to someone who has already been successful.
If you’re missing even one of those three things, you will find it very difficult to start a blog
that people like. If you’re on the wrong platform,  
simple things like creating sharing buttons for
 social media or getting traffic from search
engines may be more difficult or impossible.
If you don’t have a desire to help or inspire others, well, then it’s all about you and people will pick up on that.
If you don’t have a mentor, when you get stuck (and you will get stuck), you’ll be STUCK. If you have someone to help you to get un-stuck, you can move forward and make your blog better and better.
All of the successful bloggers I know (myself 
included) have mentors. I have found two other guides that are REALLY good, but they are paid guides that costs $97 and $247. You’ll find them q you look for them. They both have everything you need to set up a great blog but let’s behonest, you shouldn’t have to PAY just tolearn how to set up a blog.



The creators of those guides also don’t make themselves available for mentorship, and honestly, I just haven’t seen people do that well 
without it. If you get stuck, I want you to feel 
comfortable getting in touch with me.

After seeing what I saw, I decided to create a free guide myself that anyone can use to start a 

killer blog. I also decided to make myself 
available to those who need me. This guide gives 
you the tricks and secrets I have used to create 
the blogs I make my living with, and through the 
guide you can contact me when you need me.

Increased income. Before I started my first blog, I was STRUGGLING financially. I kept thinking

 day after day that if I could find a way to make even a few hundred dollars extra every month, it 
would change my


I learned about blogging and websites and 


considered giving it a shot. The problem? After my research I had discovered that to do it right, it would cost me $120 (hosting fees were more expensive back then) to get my first blog site up and running. I was afraid of losing that money. Looking back, I know that the fear I had came 
from never investing in MYSELF before. I just kept thinking: What if I screwed it up?

I was back and forth for a while. Finally, I thought about all the stupid stuff I had wasted money on and decided to move forward. I 

decided that if it didn’t work, I just wouldn’t tell 
anybody about it! From there it’s a long story, but to summarize, my blogs DID make that few hundred I was looking for, and much much more. After about a year, I was able to quit my job. I couldn’t be more grateful that I invested in myself.



Friends. I never anticipated that through blogging, I would meet some of my greatest friends. I am amazed at how many cool,
 awesome, talented people I’ve met






I’m a super-shy introvert so for me, meeting new 
people is difficult. Blogging has made it a lot 
easier for me to interact with people and create
 new friendships. I’ve found that blogging mainly 
makes this possible because if you’re a good blogger, you’re out to help people. I make a concerted effort to help as many people as I can and they in turn try to help me. Caring about others = Friends. 
The End 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻





No comments:

Post a Comment

Qualities of a great speech

qualities of a great speech is about, I think about a good speech is about the first video I watch because they say that just do what ever...