Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Slice of life # 8 a new phone

Today I'm going to to talk about how did I get a new phone okay first I got a iPad but do you know waht happened i liked used it since I was in forth grade to seventh grade and then it brokered but I can still play now it but fall now the flor again and do you now want happened I can't open it but I can open it form the camera but if I want to open it it's going to details something and going to be so bad but want happened my dad bought for my a new phone and I didn't no but that was the best part in my life and all of this and i didn't now nothing that's was so cool and her is a picture for a broken phone and a new phone lets see it together but don't forget to live for me comments lets see the pictures:
Her is a picture but there is a there one lets see it 







The End 👍🏻

1 comment:

  1. Getting a new phone is cool. Breaking an iPad because it gets dropped? Ack. Not so cool. Be responsible with your phone, and use any social media powers to make the world a better place!
    Sincerely,
    Mr. Kevin Hodgson
    Sixth Grade Teacher
    Western Massachusetts
    http://epencil.edublogs.org

    ReplyDelete

Qualities of a great speech

qualities of a great speech is about, I think about a good speech is about the first video I watch because they say that just do what ever...