Monday, March 6, 2017

Slice of life #6 when I was in the airplane

Today I'm going to talk about when I was in the airplane first I was in a country to America and you know that's to hard for you and for everybody get in a airplane because there are let of the airplane are two parts the first one talks six's hours and the next one talks eight hours that's a long feel trap but the airplane is so excited because you can do anything you want but the tiered thing that you have to be setting but waht lets as forget that we are in the airplane is the small tv the the best part there are every thing like movies,games,music and cartoons. And know we have to see a picture for a airplane lets see it together.

this is a cool airplane and I'm going to show you a video how does a airplane fly but befor I show you the video I have to tell you about the inside the airplane a little bit first I told you waht we see on the small tv but there is a there thing right we have to get some food form them but not all the airplane there are some planes there food is the best food ever but there is a plane there food lets throw up form there food and that's what I wanted to tell you us l hope you liked my blog and don't forget to watch the video and live some comments for my come no lets watch the video:
 I hope you liked the video don't forget to live some comments 

The End 😊

1 comment:

  1. 6 hours then 8? You're right, that is so long! I flew to London a few years ago and I think that was 12 all at one time. You totally feel trapped! Make sure to bring books and gadgets with for entertainment! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Qualities of a great speech

qualities of a great speech is about, I think about a good speech is about the first video I watch because they say that just do what ever...