Sunday, March 5, 2017

Slice of # 5 A movie I watched it

Today I'm going to talk about a movie I watched it when I was a little girl and it's a amazing movie and it's called Alvin and the chipmunks there so small  but they sing everything you want and this movie has  three parts the first part is to much old but two parts are not that old but most part I loved is the second one it's so cool I liked it because it has all of things action and part tree I liked to but not like part three because it does not have any action it bored because they not be with there dad everybody bees in a place and there is a picture for all of them there six's three boys and tree girls there story is so long but I'm going to till you it in a sort story.



This was the best movie ever for me and still I love it because it has lot of action know I'm going to tell you about the movie a little bit there was three boys and everybody love them and they can sing and ones there was something for they and everybody sees them when they sing and this was the best bay ever for them and everybody like there song and then there dad let them go to school and they want to school the first day was so amazing for them but there were boys so mean with them but the boys know want do they have to do and if you saw the chipmunks they were so cool and then the girls want to school and when the chipmunks saw the girls there were so happy then the fight because there the girls sing and the boys but in the End of the story they were friends and they sang with together and there is a song for them you should see it and don't forget to put for me comments let see the video with each other:



The End 👍🏻

1 comment:

  1. I love Alvin and the chipmunks! It's like my childhood movie

    ReplyDelete

Qualities of a great speech

qualities of a great speech is about, I think about a good speech is about the first video I watch because they say that just do what ever...