Thursday, March 9, 2017

Slice of life # 9 A birthday party

Today I'm going to talk about my birthday party you now when it's someone's birthday beesso happy and excited and that's what happened with me and the best when we do and the most thing when they do it when you don't now that's want happened with me it happened last year I want to to mall with my mom and my dad and my brother and sister my dad was telling me you should go to that store with your mom and my toked my brother and sister and want to bring for my a cake that was the best day ever why because they did all this things and I don't now but that was cool we have to the next time that it's going to happen the same thing and I'm going to show you my cake at my party but it's not like it but it looks like it a little bit and come no lets see the picture and don't forget to live some comments: 

And there is a there pictures but it's not my but saw it and I liked it lets see it:



The End 👍🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qualities of a great speech

qualities of a great speech is about, I think about a good speech is about the first video I watch because they say that just do what ever...