Thursday, March 2, 2017

Slice of life Day#2 writing style


People like writing styles because in the first there hand writing is not nice because they don't write a lot and if the want to write with there hand writing and want it to be the best they have to keep writing and I was some if this kids my hand writing was a disaster but now because I write a lot my hand writing is so amazing 😉 it does not look like befor when you keep writing and keep saying that your handwriting is going to be cool and the best and when you see this hand writing you are going to say this is not my handwriting but it's going to be yours but it's going to be different a little bit but then your going to say my hand writing it's so cool and here is a photo for a best hand writing.
Is it nice right and her is a video how to write in a bad hand writing to a great hand writing let watch it.


The most important unit of meaning in every literary work is the paragraph. Although each sentence conveys a thought, a literary work is not just a sequence of, say, eighty thoughts; it is rather a development of one central thesis through certain steps. Those steps are paragraphs. Within an effective paragraph the sentences support and extend one another in various ways, making a single, usually complex, unfolding idea.
Apart from outright incoherence, choppiness, or long-windedness, perhaps the most common flaw in paragraph construction is rigidity of presentation. Having something to say, the writer merely says it—and goes on to do just the same in the following paragraph. As a result, the reader feels, not like a participant in the writer’s thought, but like someone receiving instructions or being shown a rapid succession of images.
Some methods for writing effective paragraphs:
  • Pursue one main idea
  • Place the main idea emphatically
  • HAMLET. I will tell you why; so shall my anticipation prevent your discovery, and your secrecy to the king and queen moult no feather. I have of late—but wherefore I know not—lost all my mirth, forgone all custom of exercises; and indeed it goes so heavily with my disposition that this goodly frame, the earth, seems to me a sterile promontory; this most excellent canopy, the air, look you, this brave o’erhanging firmament, this majestical roof fretted with golden fire, why, it appears no other thing to me than a foul and pestilent congregation of vapors. What a piece of work is a man! how noble in reason! how infinite in faculty! in form and moving how expressed and admirable! in action how like an angel! in apprehension how like a god! the beauty of the world! the paragon of animals! And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? man delights not me; no, nor woman neither, though by your smiling you seem to say so.
  • Choice of sentence structure:
  • Dictoon, or the choice of words, is obviously a central element in every writer’s style. Although good diction is partly a matter of trial and error, of tinkering with sentences until they sound right, it is also a matter of following certain general preferences that careful readers and writers tend to share.
    Some methods for using diction effectively in writing:
    • Use a dictionary and thesaurus
    • Seek a middle level of diction
    • Call things by their names 
    • The End the best I hope you love my woke👍🏻👍🏻

1 comment:

  1. Yea I love to write in designs like that. It's makes everything look more cool and interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Qualities of a great speech

qualities of a great speech is about, I think about a good speech is about the first video I watch because they say that just do what ever...