Thursday, March 16, 2017

Slice of life # 16 A time I planted a flower

Today I'm going to talk about, A time I planted a flower, okay let's start, once I was with my dad and grandma, I want with them to a store it seles lot of nice flowers, my grandma want to buy some  and I ilked how do they look and l asked my dad if I can buy one, I bought one with if you see it your going to say it's a cute flower,but want a power flower it died why because,I planted it in summer and it was so small,then the winter camed and my flower was small the it was died I was sad, but when summer came I bought a there one but it was a little bit, but it grew and I was so happy, because I saw my plant so big, and it's sit growing more to be big and big, that's so cool when you plant a flower for you and it grows when you are doing it in your hands, when you put fur her water.




The End 👍🏻


1 comment:

Qualities of a great speech

qualities of a great speech is about, I think about a good speech is about the first video I watch because they say that just do what ever...