Monday, March 27, 2017

Slice of life # 27 My favorite present

Today I'm going to talk about my favorite present. Okay lets start. Once I was in 7th grade and it was my birthday party and my best friend  came to my party I did it  in the night and when the time camed to open the presents I started opening them and I opened one it was form the best friend I have it in my  life her gift was the best gift ever it was something for friendship and with some candy it was the best thing ever because it had something about friends like a poest it wrote on it you don't have to leave your best friend how ever it was and it's still with my never ever going to think to throw it it's the best thing I have form my friend.




The End 👍🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qualities of a great speech

qualities of a great speech is about, I think about a good speech is about the first video I watch because they say that just do what ever...