Thursday, March 23, 2017

Slice of life #23 The Harmonica

Today I'm going to talk about the harmonica. Okay lets start. This book I read it with Mrs Brezek and it was a nice story it's was the first time for me to read a story with my teacher and some other boys and girls it's was it the first but then it was so amazing. The story talks about a boy and his family. The boy was the only one he didn't have any brothers or sisters, there is is some people camed to there house and took the boys mom and dad and then they took the boy , but the boy want to the jail and the mom and dad were dead and the only thing the boy was remember is the harmonica because it's form his mom and dad. Read the story to see what's going to happen. 


The End 👍🏻


No comments:

Post a Comment

Qualities of a great speech

qualities of a great speech is about, I think about a good speech is about the first video I watch because they say that just do what ever...