Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Slice of life#14 A time I broke an important promise was

today I'm going to take about a time I broker an important promise was Once I was with my friend and we were talking with each other and then we were talking about something and it was about someone my friend hate her but she told my would you promise me that you are not going to go and tell that girl  ang I promise her but do you want did I do I want and told my friend want did my other  friend said do you why I told her because she was telling me some bad things about my friend and I know my friend she doesn't do this things but my other friend told me because she doesn't want me to be friends with my other friend and she keeps planning so me and my other friend don't be friends for ever but I now waht to do and me and my best friend kept friends but the other friend I'm with her do simple.



The End 👍🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qualities of a great speech

qualities of a great speech is about, I think about a good speech is about the first video I watch because they say that just do what ever...