Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Slice of life # 29 A favorite drink

Today I'm going to talk about a favorite drink. Okay lets started. once i was in my dad's work and i was so thirsty  and i want to the freer and get some thing to drink and i took something its called Dr pepper. I was a litter girl like 8 years old and from that day to this day i keep drinking it and do you now waht do people tell me about it. It doesn't taste go. Do you now what i told them i don't care if you guys don't like I don't have to be like you and i drink how ever I want.




The End 👍🏻

1 comment:

  1. Pepsi and Coke are my favorite, but pop has so much sugar I only let myself drink it once in awhile, but it's a great treat!!

    ReplyDelete

Qualities of a great speech

qualities of a great speech is about, I think about a good speech is about the first video I watch because they say that just do what ever...