Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Slice of life #21 how lm going to do a butterfly

Today I'm going to talk about how I'm going to do a butterfly. Okay lets start. So you that in ELA class we have to do a butterfly with mrs Brezek and we have to do it in a poem that she gave us she gave everybody a different poem so nobody can do the same thing I'm going to talk about my butterfly it's about sadness and I'm going to to draw on my butterfly a boy is sad and sick and his mom is reading for him a story and the last thing is when his mom reads for him a story he bees better and tomorrow your  to se my butterfly I hope that your going to like my butterfly.



The End 👍🏻

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait till you put a picture of your butterfly on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Qualities of a great speech

qualities of a great speech is about, I think about a good speech is about the first video I watch because they say that just do what ever...