Thursday, March 30, 2017

Slice of life # 30 A favorite field trip

Today I'm going to talk about a favorite field trip. Okay let's stared. We were  in the museum yesterday with mrs Brezek and we had lot of fun with her and we were talking about Hitler and what did he do some of them where good and some where bad but the most was the bad things why where the most bad things because he doesn't like the germans and there was a woman n the museum she told the same thing and I was next to Mrs Brezek and asked her if  the woman was saying for real and she told me yes but I told her that I thought is wasn't a real story but she said it was real but I was confused because I thought that it gust happen for a long time ago but it was a cool field trip.


The End ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qualities of a great speech

qualities of a great speech is about, I think about a good speech is about the first video I watch because they say that just do what ever...