Saturday, March 4, 2017

Slice of life #4 meeting a teacher

Today I'm going to talk about how i meat a teacher in my new school like first i meat mrs larson and she was so kind with me then i read with here like three weeks and then i want to mrs Brezek class and i had lot of fun in her class why because we read in her clas different so she can let us have fun with her and in the same time we read like a good way because it let us get every thing in our mind fast and there are lot of things she did with us great and cool like if we do (31)blog she is going to give us (65) dollars but fake and she is going to give us  prices that's so fun.
There is a picture for a girl meeting a teacher let me show it to you:
Do you know why I post this picture because it looks like mrs Brezek when we are in class when we want help  that's cool right.
Okay right now I'm going to talk about when I meet Mrs O Connor she was so in and kind with me and the first day i camed to school I did not have an iPad and do you know waht did she do she give me her iPad and when math class come ther was a teacher was calling me because I have to talk a test and when I go back to math class they be finished and they be doing a worksheet and went to  I come back Mrs O Connor do for me everything I did not see it she is a nice teacher but do you waht she does not teach me now I had to go me and my friend to a there math class so that's waht  happened with us but that's fine because we when i Ned help i math clas in working lunch I go to her and she helps me she's a kind teacher 
There is a video for a girl how to meet a teacher lets watch it and don't forget live for me comments come on lets watch the video:


The End 😊

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely post about all your teachers! I'm so glad you're in my class :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and I'm so happy that I'm in your class

    ReplyDelete

Qualities of a great speech

qualities of a great speech is about, I think about a good speech is about the first video I watch because they say that just do what ever...