Saturday, March 25, 2017

Slice of life #25 A time someone hurt my feeling

Today I'm going to talk about a time someone hurt my feeling. Okay lets start. Once I was in school and we were going to do a project and in every class we do like this project it was in Palestine and the girls think that the smart one has to do everything and the others just watch. And once we had to do a English project and my teacher put my in charge and so I can tell them waht are we going to do and there was a girl in our group she wasn't happy that I'm in charge and she did something so she can put the fault at my and when Shen want to tell our teacher the teacher was saying that I did all of this bad work and this girl broke my heart and my feelings and didn't on  how to say the true because I can't say anything and my hart was hurt and my feelings I was so sad. And the problem was that girl was my friend.


The End 👍🏻

1 comment:

  1. Fedaa, I'm sorry, my heart is breaking reading your story! I hope your friend apologized and tried to understand you better after that!

    ReplyDelete

Qualities of a great speech

qualities of a great speech is about, I think about a good speech is about the first video I watch because they say that just do what ever...