Friday, March 10, 2017

Slice of life #10 gym in school

Today I'm going to talk about gym class in school do you know what we do in gym we be walking around the gym class for 15 to 20 minutes and when we be walking we have to do are warm up sometimes it bees running and some exercises and when we finish a our warm ups we set in our scotch line and then our teachers tills us what are we going to play and show us a little bit about it and there are half of us go to the fitting room and the there half be in the gym class and they play there game and how a ever goes the fitting room for they play ethere but a different way we play we play with a balloon ball and there was a there  and there is lot of things in that room and lam going to show you a picture of something's l saw it in the fitting room lets see the picture together come on.




Don't forget to live for me some comments 
And do you now why I wrote about gym class because i didn't like gym but in one time I started like it when we started to play this fun games because when I play gym in a there places it's not like this it bees so bored and I don't now how we are going to play and I'm so happy that I'm her and playing this games and that's all and I hope your going to like my blog and again don't forget to live some comments.



The End 👍🏻
 


1 comment:

Qualities of a great speech

qualities of a great speech is about, I think about a good speech is about the first video I watch because they say that just do what ever...