Saturday, March 11, 2017

Slice of life #11 A best song


Today I'm going to talk about a best song for my I hope you going to love my blog okay lets start  l have lot of best songs and singers but ther is a singer that i like the best and his name is Justine bever why because his songs make be so happy and there is a there one and her name is Katy perry and the same thing when I hear her songs I be so happy too and I'm going to talk about them more how with writing pictures and some of there videos ilke do you that why I liked this to songs why because I said  that there songs like each other because there songs makes my so happy and I'm going to show you there song for each one of them a song okay I'm going to show you the songs:
And her is a song for her and her is a song for Justine bever I hope that your going to like my blog and don't forget to live for me comments:





The End 👍🏻








No comments:

Post a Comment

Qualities of a great speech

qualities of a great speech is about, I think about a good speech is about the first video I watch because they say that just do what ever...