Sunday, March 12, 2017

Slice of life #12 inside out back again

Today I'm going to to talk about a book I read but I'm still reading it I'm going to talk about what is half of the story about first the story is like more then a poem it has lot of poems and all of this poems are like each other but not a lot like how I'm going to tell you there is a a girl she doesn't have any sisters but she has a brother but he's so mean to her and she wants a sister so she can play with someone but she doesn't have any sisters what a poor and I'm so showket to know waht is going to happen I hope your going to be on my blog to know what is going to happen when I finish my book I'm going to write about what is going to happen in the rest of the book:




The End 👍🏻

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear about the ending! What is the conflict (problem) in the story?

    ReplyDelete

Qualities of a great speech

qualities of a great speech is about, I think about a good speech is about the first video I watch because they say that just do what ever...