Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Slice of life #15 A time I want to the beach

Today I'm going to talk about A time I want to the beach. You know how ever goes to the beach bees so happy,fun and excited. Do you know that how ever goes to the beach bees so happy and when I was her in summer I want to the beach with my family and with my cousin we had lot of fun, we want in the Sumer it was in the downtown it was so fun with the barbekyo we swim in the water for like three hours that was so cool but the water was there so high like if you go to fare you're not going to be good because the water is too much high but I did not care that much But the most thing that i had fun so much😊.




The End πŸ‘πŸ»


No comments:

Post a Comment

Qualities of a great speech

qualities of a great speech is about, I think about a good speech is about the first video I watch because they say that just do what ever...