Monday, March 13, 2017

Slice of life #13 how does our teacher teach us in ELA

Today I'm going to talk about how does our teacher teach us in ELA class okay lets start first we go  and n the calss room and if there are some people are missing my teacher goes outside for five minutes and see if there is some from our class outside and let them come in and then my teacher takes sadness and she she's how ever did a blog gives hem or her a tickets and a star so we can put it on a our year blogs and how is going no to win and I hope that we are going to win because we are with a nice and cool teacher she keeps saying that we are going to win and I hope that we are going to win because we have to and then after the tickets we do quick writing and lot of things more but I had to tell you waht do you do on ELA a little bit about a our blogs and i going to tell you some more things later but for know is waht do we do in a our calss for about the blogs and that's: 
This picture means that our teacher wants us to learn for them and be like them when we grow up.


The End 👍🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qualities of a great speech

qualities of a great speech is about, I think about a good speech is about the first video I watch because they say that just do what ever...