Monday, February 13, 2017

Paris

Today Ian going to take about a country I love it and i hope that I'm going to go to it because its a nice places it have a nice taower it's so so big but its big but its not ugly i was taking about at befor I say what's it name, and it called Paris. I hope that you loved what I talked coming soon.

Hi,I camed back, but before I start if the poem that lam writing if it's not like how you want please just till my,okay lam going to start, Paris is the best country because it get in my hart fast and this was so hart that something get in my hart like this thing it's to much hart Something to get in my hart fast .
       I hope you see the video πŸ“Ή.


I'm going to say that Paris is ever thing in my life I hope that I go to it soon I love it I can't stop talking about it its the best in my hole life ever. You should hear this the best song ever?????????


 . Don't talk to me of love. I've had an earful
And I get tearful when I've downed a drink or two.
I'm one of your talking wounded.
I'm a hostage. I'm maroonded.
But I'm in Paris with you.

Yes I'm angry at the way I've been bamboozled
And resentful at the mess I've been through.
I admit I'm on the rebound
And I don't care where are we bound.
I'm in Paris with you.

Do you mind if we do not go to the Louvre
If we say sod off to sodding Notre Dame,
If we skip the Champs ElysΓ©es
And remain here in this sleazy

Old hotel room
Doing this and that
To what and whom
Learning who you are,
Learning what I am.

Don't talk to me of love. Let's talk of Paris,
The little bit of Paris in our view.
There's that crack across the ceiling
And the hotel walls are peeling
And I'm in Paris with you.

Don't talk to me of love. Let's talk of Paris.
I'm in Paris with the slightest thing you do.
I'm in Paris with your eyes, your mouth,
I'm in Paris with... all points south.
Am I embarrassing you?
I'm in Paris with you



2 comments:

  1. I went to Paris once, it was amazing, I agree with you! Great job including a video and a poem - did you write that poem? Make sure that if you didn't write it, you include the author's name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I no but I wrote it because I love Paris but thank you for telling me Mrs.Brezek😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete

Qualities of a great speech

qualities of a great speech is about, I think about a good speech is about the first video I watch because they say that just do what ever...