Monday, February 20, 2017

What I'm loving

Hi, I'm going to write about what I'm loving because first it's Valentines Day and second we have to say what we love we don't have to leave it in our hart we can say it to people but not any people ,people that'st like a friend is the most to say to him or her, do you no that when i writes I have to write something before it so people no what I'm writing and that's all what I told you now I'm going to start i hope you love my blog see 😊.


 The best song ever in my life but people heat him but he is so nice and cool 😎 this is the best ever just hear it the best.



First the most thing I love ❤️ it is myself because I have lot of thing in myself nice but some times I don't like to tell everybody about my self a lot, because like if I tell people think that's so weird but for it doesn't be weird for me but do you now why people think like that because they nver did it but like me I did it more then once that's why  I loved it this is how people love their self .

Now I'm going to talk about two things that I love them::::

1-is Paris I now that I talked about it but I can't  stop talking about it it's every thing in my life and my hart I hope that I'm going to it soon but I'm so sure that I'm going to go to it and if you want to now how did l loved it it small story but I'm going to say it as smaller,okay do you now what happened I was looking a pictures and then I saw Paris in the pictures and I liked it because it looks cool 😎 then I was seeing on the lnternet some music 🎢 for Paris and everywhere I go I was thinking πŸ’­ about it and I did not take it that why I was loving it and I didn't now but ones I now that  I was loving Paris but do you want I was loving it but now I now how I'm loving it and their is a picture for my best country ever😊😊😊  very nice right.



2-is music 🎢 I love music because one reason it's when I be mad and sad music let's me be happy 😊 but do you now that music 🎢 is the best and everybody loves it do that music is the best i the world and nobody can live with out music and the best thing that when we are drawing or reading in school our nice teachers let us listen to music because they say when you be writing or doing anything for class if you hear to music 🎢 you are going to finish fast and it going to be so nice .
There is a song you should hear it it looks 😎 just keep talking about music. Here you go.







Thanks for reading what do I love ❤️ that's nice for you 


The End πŸ‘πŸ»

1 comment:

  1. Justin B looks so young in that video you linked!
    I love Taylor Swift too - I went to a concert of hers a few summers ago and it was awesome!
    Great job on your blog, Fedaa!

    ReplyDelete

Qualities of a great speech

qualities of a great speech is about, I think about a good speech is about the first video I watch because they say that just do what ever...