Monday, May 1, 2017

Book club

Today I'm going to talk about a book this book club I felt that it's going to be a boring book club but when we started to do the book club at the first day it was so weird but at the next I felt that it was the most good thing because like there lot of us don't like to talk when we have a  conversation so maybe this book club is going to help other so they can do with us a conversation.


And I'm enjoying my book a lot because it's a real book and I like to read lot of real books and the book has lot of thing like people are jows and there are a nates family are heping this people so they can't be killed. And that family was a nice family with the jows people. And I liked my story a lot. 

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're speaking up and loving book clubs, Fedaa! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Qualities of a great speech

qualities of a great speech is about, I think about a good speech is about the first video I watch because they say that just do what ever...