Monday, May 1, 2017

winning in slice of life challenge

Today I'm going to talk about winning in slice of life challenge. Okay, first when we were in march  I wrote every day it was a little bit hard but I did it and I did the hole inter mouth and I did it. In the first of my blogs I didn't now a lot of doing blogs but every day when I do a blog it bees better then the other day and that's  how I did my blogs every day and it camed the last day and I wrote about the last blog I do is was for me a best blog for ever because it remember me that how I did my first blog and how did I do  y last blog and i new that the last blog was the best blog because at my last blog I new that it was the most and best blog ever. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you did the Slice of Life challenge - and completed it! What an accomplishment! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Qualities of a great speech

qualities of a great speech is about, I think about a good speech is about the first video I watch because they say that just do what ever...