Tuesday, April 11, 2017

A time someone hurts my feelings

Today I'm going to talk about someone hurt my feelings. Okay lets start. First thing i now that i talked about this thing but I'm going to talk about it because I liked that name. And some people like to talk about there fellings and I'm going to talk about anther thing that some one hurt my fellings and I'm going to start about the another thing okay once I was in school and we had to do groups so we can work but our teacher put us in groups and  i was with a girl and a boy we were first with our teacher and then we didn't finish we had to finish in the next day but in the next day our teacher wasn't her and we had to work topgther we finished our first story then we sarted with the next one but when we started the boy started to do some weird thing and he doesn't want me to be in the group so i want and then he was reading and he was so happy but i said that's fine and then we talked to the teacher and we did the problem. But i hope that i was not wrong because i talk about this thing.


The End 👍🏻

1 comment:

  1. I know you were worried about posting this blog, but I'm glad you shared your feelings. Hopefully this won't happen again!

    ReplyDelete

Qualities of a great speech

qualities of a great speech is about, I think about a good speech is about the first video I watch because they say that just do what ever...